Friday, April 9, 2010

Oracle EM Grid Control 11g Launch

With special invitations and hopefully the recognition of my team's effort to scale new heights by using this tool, I have very special interest in this.

My colleague Naveen Garg being named "EM Architect of the Year" last year will also be there.


Here is the registration details and with livecast on web its surely to be attended by huge crowd

Let me know if you have any questions.

Also you can listen to Richard Sarwal, Oracle Corporation over here

You can register for event here


Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g Launch
April 22, 2010 l Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York

See you all there

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Fun and Family loving guy.

Introduction

Hi All,

Welcome to Oracle Enthusiasts Blog. Bit about myself, I am Irfan Khan working in IT since past 15 years always trying something new. Somewhere in my career Oracle Database brushed me in a positive way and I was overwhelmed by the beauty of this product and also the no. of products Oracle Corporation has.

I was indeed a Developer then got opportunity to be a Junior DBA and then career moved to full fledged Senior DBA.

Though I have worked with lots of Oracle Technologies , you will be surprised with the nature of Non-Oracle assignments I have been pulled into.

Followers